if life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking taste.if life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking tasteif life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking tasteif life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking tasteif life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking tasteif life is like a box of chocolate. mine must have expired. these chocolates are moldy, their insides are sour. oh god, can i trade mine in. this bitter fucking taste. . . . .
About Me
- nuclear margot
- I like to write. I like to talk about myself. I like to analyze. I like to imagine. I like to create. I like to do positive things with my free time. I like to drive fast and sing loud. AREN'T WE ALL SO FUCKING CREATIVE?
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
damn mine mustve expired too
yeah they are cool but def not my best friends...wrong word choice.
well we all know that youve been my best friend since 9th grade. thru thick and thin youve never done anything to fuck me over and thats why i love you. keep writing
Yeah I know you're proctive I'm the same way over you and I wish i cauld see you more often! maybe if i stay at kean and you go to montclair?
Post a Comment