About Me

My photo
I like to write. I like to talk about myself. I like to analyze. I like to imagine. I like to create. I like to do positive things with my free time. I like to drive fast and sing loud. AREN'T WE ALL SO FUCKING CREATIVE?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the books ive finished so far:
the bell jar
flowers for algernon
the uglies
the pretties
smashed

books im working on:
sex, drugs and cocoa puffs
animal farm
dorian gray


not too shabby. my favorite of the ones ive read so far is definitely the uglies. i guess my genuine geek self loves sci fi. thats why i think i'll really like animal farm too. i'm watching ferngully right now, what a wonderful classic. they don't make cartoons like these anymore. i dyed my hair and it looks alright. its a two step process i suppose. ive been infinitely happy this past week. i saw 500 days of summer and my heart turned into goo. its sloshing around my chest right now. my pupils have been replaced with hearts and im seeing the world through a pink tint. so i was at walmart with david getting batteries for his new bb gun (sigh,..) and i saw miley cyrus' new clothing line. why do all this i find cute have to be raped and molested by the general public. guess i'll have to dig deeper into obscurity.

No comments: